Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Health, safety, environment and service quality are core values for Black Cat. Our objective is to meet or exceed the expectations of regulators, customers, and our own internal standards. Beyond compliance, we are committed to continuous improvement across all of these business critical areas.
Our leadership commitment, robust management system and the competencies and commitment of our people are core elements of our success and provide the foundation of our strong future growth.
To achieve that, Black Cat will always
- Committed to preventing occupational accidents and occupational diseases and environmental pollution
- Comply with applicable rules, laws, codes and regulations
- Comply with approved procedures and instructions
- Ensure customer expectations are met
- Provide innovative solutions
- Monitor and improve management systems continuously
- Building a typical culture of the company and increasing the initiative in the work for employee
Black Cat’s Safety and Environment Policy
ISO 45001 – 2018: Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 14001 – 2015: Environmental Management System
Health and Safety Training Program
Training is one of the most important components within our company’s safety management system. It gives employees an opportunity to learn their jobs properly, bring new ideas into the workplace, reinforce existing ideas and practices, and it helps to put our Safety and Health Program into action.
All employees in Black Cat will get benefits from safety and health training through fewer workplace injuries and illnesses, reduced stress, and higher morale. Productivity, profits, and competitiveness will
increase as production costs per unit, turnover, and compensation rates lower.
Employee training will consist of new employee orientation, on the job training, and periodic training. The Safety and Health training provided to employees will include:
- Safety and Health Policy
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- First Aid
- Hazardous Material Spill Response
- Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Emergency Procedures
- Working at height Safety
- Confined space safety
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
With Black Cat’s objectives and safety policies were issued, we always try our best compliance. For each project, working safety spirit of our employees carried out and recorded by the customers through the safety awards. Based on that, we will always maintain and improve our health-safety-environment system more stronger.