The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision of Black Cat that can help to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
The potential benefits to company of implementing a quality management system based on ISO 9001-2015 International Standard are:
- the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- facilitating opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction;
- addressing risks and opportunities associated with its context and objectives;
- the ability to demonstrate conformity to specified quality management system requirements;
Reasons we applies the management system ISO 9001-2015 are:
- demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
On the basis of considering the internal and external issues; the needs and expectations of interested parties; The current product and service system, Black Cat, defines the scope of the Company’s Quality Management System as follows:
- About the products and services: The company applies ISO 9001: 2015 standard on the following three types of services: Insulation, Scaffolding and Paint.
- Applicants: Company employees.
- Subjects to be evaluated annually by the certification body to issue the certificate: The company’s office and the construction site of the project.
Black Cat’s domestic and international activities are conducted in accordance with all local legislation in geographical areas where we work, and in accordance with: