RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT - 2018
Black Cat Insulation Technical Joint Stock Company considers the human resources as the core value for the sustainable and long-term development of the enterprise. Therefore, we are constantly striving to create a profestional, safe and friendly working environment, intensive training opportunities are open to those who dedicated to the vision and mission of Black Cat. At present, with the developing business scale, we need to recruit the following positions:
The Project Management has total responsibility for the successful execution of an overall project from start to finish—ensuring safety, a completed job, and a profitable performance. This position is required to completely understand the contract and make all related decisions. Experience in Insulation or knowledge of the mechanical trades is required.
– B.S Degree in technical discipline
– Commercial or industrial mechanical insulation experience preferred.
– Must have a thorough understanding of industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities.
– Ability to interpret mechanical and architectural plans, drawings, and specifications.
– Strong math aptitude, communication and organizational skills.
– Strong work ethic and time management skills.
– Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet deadlines is essential.
– Ability to collaborate and work in a team setting.
Directly report to: Director
– Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
– Review and evaluate the project specifications to determine proper materials, applications, and Scope of Work.
– Review all information and submit for final review between other personnel as may be appropriate.
– Perform accurate quantity take-offs of insulation, scaffolding, painting components from the mechanical drawings.
– Initiate appropriate correspondence with the customer in order to clarify vague or ambiguous statements or specifications, prior to finalizing your take-off.
– Attend kick-off meetings to be familiarized with jobsite conditions as necessary.
– Build positive relationship with customer on site by attending project meetings and staying on schedule.
– Ensure a safe work environment.
– Develop and maintain lasting customer relationships.
– Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
– Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
– Assist in the collection of receivables.